Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Another Kellogg Life #1

Hola! もう一人のケロッグ留学生です。練習のつもりで英語で書きます。

I will introduce my life in Evanston, focusing on private side, not academic side.

After the arrival here in July, I participated in ACE program, an introductory program for international students to get used to life in the US. Normally, this program is for only regular students at Kellogg, but I was accepted to be in it because of my poor English skill. Anyway, this program was great, in this program, I made a lot of friends. We had many crazy Asian-style drinking parties.
"Japan night" We hosted.


After ACE, I traveled in Egypt. This trip is part of Kellogg culture, which is named KWEST. In this trip, you are not supposed to talk about any back ground information. The only thing you can share with other participants is your first name. This means few topics to talk about with strangers.   Of course, it was a really tough time for me. However, in the middle of trip, we had "Big Reveal" in which we finally told individual information.  Afterwards, our relationship got more closer for some reason. This is a magic of Kellogg culture which strongly encourages people to socialize as much as possible.

The Letters of "Kellogg!"
Before classes start, I traveled in NYC
From next week, my classes will start. Maybe next time, I am going to talk about academic things. BYE.



次の記事:Another Kellogg Life #2 : Marketing Strategy を読む

1 comment: