Monday, September 26, 2016

Another Kellogg Life #2 : Marketing Strategy

Hi guys!
Today, I'll introduce one of my classes at Kellogg: "Marketing Strategy". As you might know, Kellogg is famous for Marketing. I was lucky enough to register this class.

 In this class, we will try Branding Simulation through this course besides lectures and case discussions, using a software called "Markstat".  This challenge will start from this coming Thursday.



 When I was reading "introduction to Markstrat", then I noticed that this is pretty like our ゲーム合宿 at KBS.



It must be exciting and I am thrilled even now. I will have a lot of discussions with team members. I wonder whether I can carry out complicated decision making all in English. All I can do is just trying my best! やるしかないので頑張ります。



次の記事:Another Kellogg Life #3 番外編 Presidential Election を読む

No comments:

Post a Comment